BC KIDS VALUES & VISION
Kid Venture is a Safe & Fun Environment
Our vision is to raise up a generation of children that will seek their God given Kingdom Mission and impact our world for Jesus!
Kid Venture is the Children’s Ministry at Bellevue Foursquare Church. It is designed for all children from ages 6 months to 10 years old (Grade 5.) Our vision is to partner with parents in raising up a generation of children that will seek their God-given Kingdom Mission and impact our world for Jesus! In our kids’ service, we want every child to feel safe, have fun, make friends, learn God’s Word, grow in their personal relationship with Jesus and share His love with others.
A security tag system is in place for drop off and pick up.
The Word of God and experience God’s love through exciting age appropriate lessons that lead them not only to salvation, but also guides them in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Through age appropriate toys, games, object lessons, dramas, music and crafts.
That will hopefully last a lifetime as they build community and learn to encourage one another.
Their gifts/talents, their stories, their faith, and the love of Christ to those around them in the classroom and beyond the borders of the church.
Key Details & Information
· Sunday 10am: kids (pre-school to 5th grade)
join adults for the 10 am service; right after worship, they are excused to go together to their own age-appropriate program downstairs.
· Nursery/Walkers (6-24 months old)
are checked into their classroom at 10am.
· Children will receive a name tag with an ID number and the parent will receive a tag with the same ID number. This is to make it easier for us to know that the right person is picking up children at the end of a service.
· Children will be given a snack during the service
· All children’s church volunteers go through and must be cleared for a criminal background check process.
· When parents need to be contacted for emergencies or because their child is not settling in, the child’s ID number will be paged requesting the parent with a matching number to come attend to their child.
· If you are interested in joining the team and have a passion for seeing children become fully devoted to God, then we would love to speak with you! Please e-mail
Hello BC Kids Church family,
As we all know by now, we are unable to meet due COVID-19 directions from our King County Health authorities.
I have created a private Facebook page where I will be posting resources and lessons throughout the coming weeks. This will allow us to still be able to communicate God’s truth to our children in engaging ways.
I will also send out a weekly video link for our Sunday lessons via email, but I strongly encourage you to join our “BC KIDS” Facebook page for more details, resources and discussions that will keep them engaged on Sundays and also during the week.
It is important at this time of uncertainty to have spiritual conversations at home. The Parent Cue App is a great resource. This free app gives you weekly cues that are aligned with the content in the video presentations.
While nothing can replace meeting together in person, we hope that these weekly resources will keep our children on track with their Sunday teachings.
We continue to pray for you and your children. Please let me know if you need prayer.
Children’s Ministry Coordinator